1. Introduction and Acceptance of Terms
You may be able to sign up for or access the Service through third-party platforms such as gaming consoles, mobile devices, other websites and social networking services. When you submit personal information to us via a third-party platform, your use of that platform is also governed by its terms of service, privacy policies and/or code of conduct. Please review each company’s governing policies before using their services.
3. Information We Collect and How We Collect It
When you use the Service you provide us with three types of information: (i) information you submit via the Service; (ii) information regarding your use of the Service collected by us as you interact with the Service; and (iii) information from Third Party Websites and services. The information we gather enables us to personalize, improve and continue to operate the Service and to provide you with the services and information you request. In connection with certain aspects of the Service, we may request, collect and/or display some of your Personally Identifiable Information. We collect several types of information from and about you, including:
• information that, taken alone, identifies you and that can be used to contact you, on-line or offline (“Personally Identifiable Information”), which may include, for example, your legal name, legal physical address, email address, phone number, date of birth, and gender;
• information about you that cannot be used, alone, to identify you, which may include, for example, demographic information including zip code or professional information including the industry in which you work; and
• information about your use of our Service, which may include, for example, internet connection, your computer or mobile device and operating system, browser type and other software you use to access our Service, as well as your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device properties, such as unique device identifier (“UDID”) or other device identifiers, mobile phone carrier, game achievements. Below, we detail the specific types of information we collect from our users.
When you create an Account, you will provide information that could be Personally Identifiable Information. You acknowledge that this information may be personal to you, and by creating an Account on the Service and providing Personally Identifiable Information to us, you allow others, including us, to identify you, and therefore, you may not be anonymous. We may use your contact information to send you information about our Service or to send marketing emails. When applicable, our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your Account and our business dealings with you. We also reserve the right to contact you when we believe it is necessary, such as for Account recovery purposes.
IP Address Information and Other Information Collected Automatically We automatically receive and record information from your web browser when you interact with the Service, including your IP address and cookie information. Generally, the Service automatically collects usage information, such as the number and frequency of visitors to the Service. We may use this data in aggregate form, that is, as a statistical measure, but not in a manner that would identify you personally. This type of aggregate data enables us and third parties authorized by us to figure out how often individuals use parts of the Service so that we can analyze and improve them.
Information Collected Using Cookies and Web Beacons
“Cookies” are small data files that are sent to your web browser when you access a website, and the files stored on your device’s hard drive. We use “session” cookies to keep you logged in while you use our Service, to track your preferences and to track trends and monitor usage and web traffic information on our Service. These are erased when you close your browser. We use “persistent” cookies to relate your use of our Service to other information about you and store information about your preferences to make your user experience consistent and customized. For example, we may create a persistent cookie that includes some basic information about you, like your favorite website locations and whether customer support responded to your inquiry. These cookies stay on your hard drive until you erase them or they expire and associate your information with your account even if you are logged out.
Clear GIFs and Pixel Tags
We may use “clear GIFs” (aka “web beacons” or “pixel tags”) or similar technologies, on our Service or in our communications with you to enable us to know whether you have visited a part of our Service or received a message. A clear GIF is typically a one-pixel, transparent image (although it can be a visible image as well), located on a website or in an email or other type of message, which is retrieved from a remote website on the Internet enabling the verification of an individual’s viewing or receipt of a website or message.
We do not automatically collect Personally Identifiable Information, but we may tie Personally Identifiable Information with the automatically collected information using the above tools or information collected from other sources.
We may also log information using digital images called web beacons on our Service or in our emails. We may use web beacons to manage cookies, count visits, and to learn what marketing works and what does not. We may also use web beacons to tell if you open or act on our emails.
The Service does not respond to Internet browser’s Do Not Track (“DNT”) signals.
Information Related to Advertising
To support and enhance the Service, we may serve advertisements, and also allow third parties advertisements, through the Service. These advertisements are sometimes targeted and served to particular users and may come from third party companies called “ad networks.” Ad networks include third party ad servers, ad agencies, ad technology vendors and research firms.
Advertisements served through the Service may be targeted to users who fit a certain general profile category and may be based on (i) anonymized information inferred from information provided to us by a user, including Personally Identifiable Information, (ii) Service usage patterns of particular users, or (iii) your activity on a third party website. We do not provide Personally Identifiable Information to any ad networks for use outside of the Service.
4. Minors and Children Under Age 13
If you are under the age of 18, you must have your parent’s permission to play our Apps and use our Service. If you are under the age of 12, you are not permitted to use our Service or play any of our Apps. We do not knowingly collect or solicit Personally Identifiable Information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for our Service. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to use or register for our Service or send any Personally Identifiable Information about yourself to us, including your name, physical address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 13 may provide any Personally Identifiable Information to ArmanGames or on the Service. In the event that we learn that we have collected Personally Identifiable Information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information where reasonably possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please send a detailed message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Our Use of Your Information
We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personally Identifiable Information to:
• communicate with you about the services, content, features or products you use or request;
• notify you of new products, services, features, enhancements, upgrades, contests, promotions, or special offers;
• customize and optimize the content or advertisements you receive when you use the Service, and otherwise improve your experience on our Service;
• analyze and improve our services, which may include tracking traffic, usage, and navigation patterns related to your activities on the Service and the links we provide to Third Party Websites or advertisements;
• secure your Account and prevent fraud;
• carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
• protect our own or third party rights or interests;
• in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and • for any other purpose with your consent.
Upon download of certain Services, you are provided the option to opt in to receiving push notifications from ArmanGames on your device and within our Apps. We send you push notifications from time-to-time to update you about any promotions or events or inform you about the Service or information regarding your Account or use of the Service. If you no longer wish to receive these types of communications, you may turn them off at the device level. Opting out of push notifications will not affect your settings with respect to email communications.
We may send you emails that may contain code that enables us to track your usage of the communication, including whether the communication was opened and/or what links were followed (if any). We may use such information to improve the Service and/or provide customized communications to you.
To stop receiving marketing emails that we send you, you may follow the unsubscribe instructions included in any such marketing email or contact us at email@example.com.
6. Sharing Information with Third Parties
We may share information that is not Personally Identifiable Information and that does not identify you personally about your interests, your use of the Service, and the links and ads that you follow, with third-party content providers or advertisers; if we do so, we will not provide them with your name or contact information.
We may share Personally Identifiable Information with our business partners in order to provide you a service you use or request, subject to commitments by such parties to use your information only for that purpose and to protect it from disclosure.
We may share Personally Identifiable Information with a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of ArmanGames’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personally Identifiable Information held by ArmanGames about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
Additionally, in the following circumstances, we may disclose your Personally Identifiable Information without your consent:
• if we believe there is a serious and imminent threat to the life, health or safety of yourself or another person (for example, if we learn that a person is suffering abuse or has made statements of an intent to commit self-harm or harm another);
• to investigate or report on activity which we believe on reasonable grounds to be unlawful;
• if disclosure is required, permitted or authorized by law (for example, in response to a subpoena or where a regulatory authority has the power to request the provision of certain records or information);
• if disclosure is reasonably necessary to enable an enforcement body to perform its functions, for example the prevention, detection, investigation, prosecution or punishment of criminal offenses, or the preparation for, or conduct of, proceedings before any court or tribunal, or implementation of the orders of a court or tribunal;or
• if we deem it necessary in our sole discretion to protect our legal and legitimate business interests.
7. Protecting Your Information
We take the security of your Personally Identifiable Information very seriously, and have implemented policies and procedures, including technical measures and access limitations, that are designed to help safeguard it. Please remember that you play a valuable part in security as well. Your password to access our Service, which you select at registration, should never be shared with anyone and should be changed frequently. While we strive to use best practices to protect your Personally Identifiable Information, the Internet and computer technology is not 100% secure and we cannot absolutely ensure the security of any Personally Identifiable Information that you provide to us.
8. Transfers of Information Outside the United States
All information collected or received by us in connection with the Services is collected in, processed in, or transferred to the United States of America and other countries. While your information is in another jurisdiction, it may be accessed by the courts, law enforcement, and national security authorities pursuant to the laws of those jurisdictions. By using our Services, you expressly consent to such collection, transfer, and processing. Backup data, matchmaking data, and administrative data may also be stored on media or servers located in the United States of America and other countries.
9. Data Retention
We will retain your personal information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you Services. If your account is inactive for a period time it may be deleted. If information is changed or deleted, we may still retain some of your information in our files to resolve disputes, enforce our user agreement, administer our services, comply with technical and legal requirements, and/or other constraints related to the security, integrity, and operation of our Services.
10. California Residents.
California residents may choose to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes or choose to opt out of such disclosure. Our policy is not to disclose Personally Identifiable Information collected online to any third party for direct marketing without your approval. To make a request or to opt out at any time, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate what publications or services you no longer wish to receive.
12. Contact Us